- This event has passed.
100,000 Songs of Milarepa with Drupon Thinley Ningpo
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The revered yogi, Jetsun Milarepa is perhaps the most famous of Tibetan Buddhist masters. His profound odyssey, from evil-doer to enlightened master in a single lifetime, exemplifies the remarkable transformative power of the dharma.
The “100,000 Songs of Milarepa” is a collection songs and stories that express Milarepa’s profound understanding of the dharma with extraordinary clarity and beauty.
Drupon Thinley Ningpo will offer teachings on this famous collection, with insight into the secret of Milarepa’s happiness.
Teachings Fee – 2 days of teaching
- $55 non-members
- $35 Supporting Members & above
- Foundational Members are Free
Per Session Fee:
- $15/session , $30/day for non-members
- $10/session , $15/day for Supporting Members or above
- Foundational Members are free
- Work Study Positions are available but require prior arrangements. Please contact us 2 weeks in advance